A three-year-old boy has been left fighting for his life after being ‘sold’ by his babysitter to two men who raped and tortured the toddler.
Police said the boy from Oklahoma was forced to drink bleach and had part of his skull torn off during the horrific assault.

His face, eyes and throat were all covered in chemical burns and he had been hanged from a ceiling with a dog collar.

Investigators said Jennifer Chapman, who was looking after the boy, allegedly offered him to two men for sex in exchange for methamphetamine.

The two men allegedly raped and tortured the boy for several hours before returning him to 43-year-old Chapman at the Oklahoma motel where she was staying with the boy’s mother Leana Lauck.
According to police when Lauck, 31, saw the injuries to her son she decided against taking him to hospital for urgent treatment and instead began taking meth with her friend.

An arrest report revealed that the boy, who has not been named, suffered for 18 hours before he was taken to hospital.

AND MORE FOR VERIFICATION

OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City police have arrested a mother in connection with a child abuse case in a southwest Oklahoma City hotel.

Officers arrested 31-year-old Leana Lauck on Wednesday. Police say her 3-year-old son was severely abused at the LaQuinta Inn near South Meridian and Interstate 40.

Lauck told police one of her friends is responsible for abusing the toddler. She is not being accused of actually abusing her son, but police say she waited nearly 18 hours before bringing the abused child to the hospital.

“At some point she did actually have contact with the child, [saw] the child, [knew] the child was injured and did nothing about that,” Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.

A police report released Wednesday revealed the toddler was taken to Children’s Hospital on Sunday with numerous bruises on his body. The boy had an injury on the base of his skull with the possibility of brain injury.

“[The] scalp was removed, part of it,” family member Stacy Felkins said as she held back tears.

Felkins is a distant cousin to the baby’s mother. She says her family found out the boy had lye burns on his throat, face and eyes, had been sexually abused, forced to drink bleach and hanged from a ceiling with a dog collar.

“His big sister said, ‘I saw people trying to make him drink stuff, then he went to sleep and I think he’s dead,'” Felkins said.

Felkins was emotional as she thought about the suffering child.

“He may die and he’s had things happen to him that may never go away if he does make it. It makes me sick.”

Police say they are still searching for the person responsible for the actual abuse.

News 9 has learned the baby is improving at Children’s Hospital. Doctors tell investigators the child will not have brain damage. The child is currently in DHS custody.

video

1. Mrs Upset says:

This is a prime example of how evil thrives in the minds of drug abusers. These people should all be given life in jail without parole and be made to look at the abused child’s injuries everyday and then have to endure reports of how his life has turned out. They should suffer a fate worse than death…the fate of having to face your responsibilities and never escape them.

2. David Ward says:

There should be an exception to allow medieval torture for the people responsible for the what happened to this 3 yo child. Disgusting , pathetic, vile animals.

• Dana says:

I could think of Many medieval tortures to set upon these individuals, and would love participate in them! Even animals do not treat their own like this!

3. Heather Flowers says:

They need to take his mother and babysitter and give both of them sorry no good worthless BITCHES the same treatment that was given to that precious baby.. And when they find the two men they need to be raped and beaten.. I hope Oklahoma gives these people the stiffest sentence that can be given.. I pray this baby recovers and someone shows him the unconditional love he needs.. I would take him in a heartbeat..

• tiffany says:

i think that the mother and bsbysitter shoould be in jail for life

• joyce says:

just hope that child services don’t give him back after they say his mother has been rehabilitated,have heard of that happening before,dumb ass child services.The courts should strip her of her parental rights make it so she can’t even look at him again.what a useless scumbag,she should just slit her wrist and do us all a favor.

4. cynthia says:

Simply horrifying! This is just another example of the insanity that comes from drug addiction. The devil uses this as a powerful weapon on this earth,a means to an end, kill and destroy!

5. Justice says:

Put me within firing distance of those two whores and the two homosexuals who tortured the boy and I’d gladly go to jail for what I would do to them.

6. Emm says:

People like this is an embarrassment to the human race and deserves not even the clothes on their backs. I have to pity for any psycho child abuser. They deserve to rot in Hell.

7. Kimberley says:

Oh my God – words fail me – praying for this baby’s recovery, and that his “mother” will never see him again…. how absolutely horrifying…

8. Absolutely horrifying. How could a mother do this. We have seen the tradegy of little Caylee Merrie Anthony and how the justice system failed her and I hope that the justice system doesn’t fail this child. Hope you make a full recovery and are given to a loving family that will love you unconditionally. God please be with this innocent child.

9. alicia says:

which one is the mother?, this is horrrrrriibble, i have a 3 yr old boy and 9 month grl and i just give him big hugs everytime i read or see stuff like this, poor little boy i hope hes okay

10. Suzie McCloskey says:

Poor Baby.If he was left with me and my family he would be loved and care for.What a disgrace this story is.I pray that he will recover and not be returned to those bitches and bastards.Karma will come around.

11. james allen says:

well, these two women need to be in fla they would let them go. just saying!!

12. Cristant says:

I’m a mother of two boys and I could never allow anything like this to happen to my children without going to jail for kidnapping, tourture and murder of the people involved. This is the most sickening thing I have ever read and I hope they catch all involved! Eye for an eye, let them go through what this poor baby did! I hope that he lives and heals.. my thoughts go too him.

13. Amanda says:

wtf is wrong with people god gives us all these sweet angels to love nurture and turn into respectful adults and then you go and do this to them shame on you i hope you all rot in hell like cassey anthony it really sucks she got off but her judgement day is coming i hope the justice dept doesnt fail this lil boy my prayers are with him hope he heels and is giving to a loving and kind family that will sho him love and and everythign else he needs to become successsful burn ass holes burn just like i hope cassey anthony burns too

14. Kara says:

That just shows how safe criminals feel doing this shit within our justice system.

I bet if we made examples of a couple of them, doing to them in our streets what they did to their victims, it might cut down on these disgusting crimes.

As it stands, they know they are entitled to be treated humanely…and are entitled to all sorts of shit along the way.

15. Judy Brown says:

These are the type of women that never should become mothers. A child is such a blessing to have, to love and it sickens me how Child Abusers can be so heartless. It saddens me how somebody can look at a toddler and rape them and torture them. May all four of them be tortured as well.

16. Stash says:

Please take all of the children out of these people’s lives permanently. They are nothing but wild animals. This is horrifying and the boy’s sister witnessed it! Put them in prison and let the inmates know their crimes…

17. April Marie Powell says:

This makes me feel like sobbing. I was raped, sodomized, and tortured also as a child and it is so bad. I hope they can help this little boy with the emotional, physical, and psychological abuse this boy has suffered.

18. MORNINGSTAR says:

THE LORD IS THE FINAL JUDGE AND BELIEVE YOU ME HE WILL MOST DEFINITELY GIVE THESE PEOPLE WHAT IS COMING TO THEM. THE LORD SAID, “VENGENCE IS MINE AND I WILL REPAY”, AND HIS JUDGEMENT IS THE ROUGHEST OF ALL JUDGEMENTS. HE ALSO SAID, “SUFFER NOT THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME FOR SUCH IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD.” SO WE ARE NOT THE JUDGES IN SUCH THINGS AS THIS. WE HAVE TO LET THE LORD DO HIS WORK IN HIS OWN TIME FRAME. HIS TIME CLOCK ISN’T OUR TIME CLOCK. BELIEVE ME THE LORD WILL GIVE THESE PEOPLE WHAT IS COMING TO THEM WHICH IS THAT THEY WILL BURN IN AN EVERLASTING HELL WHICH IS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT. MORNINGSTAR

• Deb says:

Amen to that! I am sickened by the evilness that’s walking this earth. Dear God in Heaven I just can’t bear it that these innocent children have to succumb to this evil! : ..(

19. erin says:

Brought Tears To My Eyes,People Like That don’t deserve to even live,they should be done the way they did that innocent little boy, My Prayers go out to that little boy, and the ones that did this may they BURN in HELL!

20. Chrissy says:

Those people just have sick minds and a worthless self satisfaction with their meth use, it is pathetic that a MOTHER could know that her child is going through such horrific torture and does nothing about it, if I were in those shoes I would have fought for his life, no child, no person deserves that kind of treatment ESPECIALLY a little one that knows not much of what the world has to offer and pieces of crap like that have to come along and steal away the innocence from him. I feel bad for him because he’s going to remember this for the rest of his life, not only go through teenage years with this but also his entire adult life, no amount of therapy is ever going to make any of this ok and those people who were involved and did NOTHING to stop it should endure the pains and angst that the system has to offer AKA even people in jail hate pedophiles, let alone ones who tortured their victims, they are the lowest on the scale in any jail system, so they better pray because life doesn’t look to good for them from now on…

21. I am speechless and completely disturbed after reading this. You know it’s out there; but the effects it has is unimaginable. Oh I pray for this innocent child!

22. tiffany says:

these assholes need some structure

23. c says:

Two minutes alone with each of these mother f…krs is all i need >:-/ ARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH

24. bonnie says:

what is this world comming too they all need to be torchered and then shot between the eyes i hate sorry ass bitch ass mothers

25. God watch over the little children. This left me speechless….it is horrific!!!

26. Sara says:

Kill the two nasty meth bitches for what they did… his mother should be tortured the same way her son was and leave her to die… This is sick… If someone ever did that to my son I would kill the babysitter and kill the son of a bitch that did it!

27. Angel says:

omg…what is this world coming to??? this is just awful!

28. Elaina says:

All four of those people should be hung from a dog collar, beaten and left for dead. The childs mother should get the worst of it all for letting it happen then not doing anything when she saw her son.

29. WANT TO YELL BREAK MY COMPUTER HIT THE WALLS . AND ASK WHY BUT I KNOW WHY HUMANS STOP BEING HUMANS AND STARTED BEING THE ANIMALS . THE HUMAN RACE IN JUST THAT HUMANS THAT NO MORE CARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN . SOMETHINGS YOU DO TO YOUR CHILD YOU CANT UNDO . JUST KNOW THIS CHILDREN ARE ANGELS AN GIFT AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS THAT .

30. Suzy Q says:

This sickens me, I can’t believe anyone could something like to this any child let anyone at that matter. I hope they get what is deserved all 4 of them adults(hopefully they find the 2 men that did the actual torturing of this child). Sorry pieces of shit! I can’t even have children and here a woman is letting these horrific actions happen to a defenseless 4 year child she was able bare and give birth to. I hope this little guy gets better, makes it through and hopefully have someone to take him in and love n care for him like he should have from the start. People like these 4 adults deserve everything that was done to this child and some be done to all of them! Both women should be forced to get fixed so they can NEVER have any more children and the ones they have be taken away from them for good. It really makes me furious to know that these things really do happen all for drugs! WTF is wrong with people!?!?!?

31. rich says:

They’ll get away with it because of lack of evidence just like Casey Anthony

32. Carol says:

DHS is a broken system. A few parenting classes, abuse classes, narcotics classes, hold down a job, and BAM she gets him back. Trust me, I turned in two such cases and both ended the same. I have no faith in our so called system.

33. jen says:

what kind of mother is she? who the fuck would do this to a 3 year old little boy i hope they all end up in jail for life do they have any idea what this will do to him or how it will impact his life? people like this need to be shot

34. annette says:

when dhs goes to a house, they ask is this the child. they have no idea if thats the child or not,there has been several reports made here in tennessee. nothing is ever done. those 2 bitches need same thing done to them, and the ones who raped,etc,need the same plus,cut it off slowly with a dull knife.

35. Beth says:

These women will get what is coming to them in prison no worries. Other women in there will have a hay day with them, and kill them no doubt. Scum! God bless this little boy.

36. Julie says:

Most horrible thing I have ever heard of. Just sticks in my head. I really hope they find the men responsible for this and they get to die slowly. Poor baby.

37. cathryn says:

does anybody know if there are news on this case?

38. Casey says:

These Type Of People Make Me Sick Very Sick.. And The Mother W.T.F Is Up With You Letting Your Nanny Or What Not Sell Your Child.. Might As Well Join Casey Anthony And Her Bs She Just Got Away With.. People Like This Dont Deserve To Be Around Near A Child Vile Behavior… SomeOne Would Try To Even Touch My Daughter it Would Be The Last Time They See Day Light Your A Mom For Reason Your To Be There For Your Children Not Let someone Sell Them For Sex Of All Things And Drugs Whats Wrong W The World Today And The People… Scum Of The Bottom Feeder Pit Of The Earth…

39. wolf says:

I am PRAYING for the child and JUSTICE, and if it fails here like ti did in Florida, I’ll pray for there pictures and addresses.

40. That’s some illustrative article

41. Godblessthischild says:

iam a mother of to boys a 2year old and a 9 month when I heard this story from a friend that worked in LaQuinta inn I just couldnt believe it I serouly wanted to throw up when she told me how disgusting those basterds left the sheets of the hotel my heart is completly broken when I got home I rushed to the enternet and looked it up and there it was true and still couldnt believe it the picture of the lil sweet boy who got raped and tortured for 18 long hours I can imagine those 18 hrs were an eternity for that lil angel I just really wish I was there to help him am sorry lil one I just dont understand why ur fuckin mom wasent there to stop this and those so called men will burn in HELL I just hope u grow up stronge and happy

42. cam chatten says:

I do not disagree with this article!

43. Joe Vadis says:

I would really like to know the names and locations of those two guys who did this. I’d be happy to go to jail for the chance to exact my own justice on them as I know the “law” will not exact any sort of justice which can possibly match the horror of what they did. If anyone knows, please forward them to quovadisjoe@hotmail.com Thanks.

44. Fran Carrier says:

Praying for a full recovery for that precious angel. And that POS mother & babysitter should be sentenced to death right along with the two POS excuses men who abused that little darling.God place Your healing arm around him & let him know a true loving family in Jesus’s name I pray.

45. Jameson says:

Oklahoma failed to appropriately punish the offenders (including the associated male that was arrested). In Texas we would have put that man to death, and even that would have been too good for him. In Oklahoma they gave that man 20 years but he will probably be out in 8. An outrage on so many levels.