Comments Off on Apparent meth lab explodes inside motel room in Gadsden

A possible methamphetamine lab exploded Friday afternoon inside Gadsden Inn and Suites on Albert Rains Boulevard, according to a release from the Gadsden Police Department.

When police arrived, they found a 56-year-old man with burns to his feet and legs attempting to leave the scene of the fire. The man was detained and police found signs of methamphetamine production inside the room near the fire.

The man was taken to a hospital for treatment. The incident is under investigation.

 

 

 

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20130401/NEWS/130409990?Title=Apparent-meth-lab-explodes-inside-motel-room

 

 

Comments are closed.