Comments Off on Syracuse mother, Candy Sue Chamness, 33, pleads guilty in 12-year-old son’s carbon monoxide poisoning death; She was high on Methamphetamine

Candy Sue Chamness, 33, pleaded guilty Monday in Kosciusko County Superior Court according to court records after being charged with neglect and reckless homicide in connection with the fatal carbon monoxide poisoning of her 12-year-old son while she was high on methamphetamine.  54500af3e69d5_image

Darrick Spore, 34, Syracuse, was also charged with neglect and reckless homicide in the death of Skyler Spore, who was found dead by police in the family’s Syracuse home June 28 while two gas-powered generators were running. Police said both Chamness and Spore were under the influence of methamphetamine at the time of their son’s death.

Chamness’ sentence hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 1 at 10:30 a.m.

Spore appeared in court Monday for a continuance for a pre-trial hearing scheduled for Nov. 3 at 3 p.m.

 

 

 

 

http://www.goshennews.com/news/local_news/syracuse-mother-pleads-guilty-in-son-s-poisoning-death/article_c99fc999-68ea-5120-8f8d-d34a83aa3e87.html

 

Comments are closed.