I just received some very graphic pictures.  These are pictures of a man named Dale who was running a meth lab, and had been doing it for quite sometime.  But this time it was the day it went very wrong.  In 2011 while making a batch of meth, he said he knew as soon as he saw the spark that it was going to explode right in front of him.

lab explosion 21 lab explosion 20 lab explosion 19 lab explosion 18  lab explosion 16 lab explosion 15 lab explosion 14 lab explosion 13 lab explosion 12 lab explosion 11 lab explosion 10 lab explosion 9 lab explosion 8 lab explosion 7 lab explosion 6 lab explosion 5 lab explosion 4 lab explosion 3 lab explosion 2 lab explosion 1

His entire body was on fire; for 7 long seconds he was on fire.  This is the damage caused in such a short amount of time.  He said that he could see his flesh on the floor next to him he could smell and see his flesh still burning.

He should not have survived – but he did. These pictures are quite graphic and maybe hard for people to look at, but it doesn’t get more real than this!

The last photo is of how he looks today. lab explosion 22

If these pictures aren’t enough for people to see what can happen, I don’t know what is. He has given permission to use his photos as an example about the dangers of cooking meth. They were taken by the doctors and nurses who took care of his burns.

They are graphic.

  1. KC says:

    Wow. That looks intensely painful. I’m so glad that he survived the experience, and he looks super healthy today. Good for him.