A federal grand jury returned a nine-count indictment against eight individuals involved in drug trafficking in the Fox Valley area of Northeastern Wisconsin.
All eight defendants are charged in Count One with Conspiracy to Distribute Greater than 50 Grams of Methamphetamine in violation of Title 21, United States Code, Section 846.
Each defendant faces a sentence on this count of a minimum of 10 years, and up to life, in prison; up to a $10,000,000 fine; and between 5 years and a lifetime of supervised release. Additional drug charges were issued against Sanchez, Whitaker, Scott, Pomeroy, and Hietpas. Pomeroy also faces additional firearms charges.
The indictment named the following individuals:
- Brady Pomeroy (Age: 38), of Fox Crossing, Wisconsin
- Omar Sanchez (Age: 24), of Los Angeles, California
- Curtis Whitaker (Age: 24), of Appleton, Wisconsin
- Zoey Scott (Age: 20), of Fox Crossing, Wisconsin
- Zachary Hietpas (Age: 31), of Kaukauna, Wisconsin
- Teng Her (Age: 32), of Waupun, Wisconsin
- David Ly (Age: 31), of Sacramento, California; and
- Zachary Kryzaniak (Age: 23), of Green Bay, Wisconsin
According to the indictment, the defendants conspired amongst themselves and with others to obtain and distribute more than 1500 grams of methamphetamine in the Fox Valley area of Northeastern Wisconsin.
Multiple search warrants were executed at residences in Appleton and Fox Crossing, and a business in Fox Crossing.