The Meth Next DoorBy Doc
Since this started this site, I have received many e-mails from people sharing their experiences with other people’s meth. By that I mean people who were sickened and had to move because they were living where meth was being cooked and were overcome by the toxic fumes that were produced during the manufacturing process. Others have experienced various illnesses when traveling when they inadvertently stay overnight in a motel room where meth had been cooked or smoked.
This happens far too often, and people feel powerless to do anything about it. If they report the problem, they face potential retaliation from the people cooking the meth ‒ they don’t want to get caught.
And the authorities can’t be everywhere either.
So I decided to create this page. People can report their experiences here without fear of retribution. Maybe if enough people speak up, the authorities will begin to take this problem more seriously.
You can post your experiences by adding a comment in the “Have Your Say” box below. You will have a voice!
If you are worried about your anonymity, just e-mail your experiences to me at email@example.com and I will post it for you.
If you want me to include a city, state or region in your description of your experience living with other people’s meth, just let me know.